Tuesday, October 23, 2012

 

Journey Day 3


This morning Henry played golf. He said it was great but hilly. He lost some yellow balls as they blended in with the color of the leaves.  I stayed at the cabin and did some sewing and crochet. It was truly a quiet morning.
After lunch we ventured back down the mountain into Franklin. I found another quilt shop when I searched online. So we drove there-it is a great shop for sewists and quilters.  It was as big as the one I visited yesterday. A quilter would be in quilt heaven. I bought some patterns to make some Christmas gifts and I could have bought more but I restrained myself.  We then hunted down a Wal-Mart. What vacation would be complete without a stop at a Wally World??? We also found a big Dollar Tree. 
The trees are turning and are beautiful. I hope my photos do them justice. What do you think?
Going to downtown Waynesville maƱana.

 

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?